Hooters & Perseus

Nicolas.C

Hi,

SDR-Rradio Will it be able to work with Perseus in the future ?

De : sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...] De la part de Leigh
Envoyé : lundi 19 juillet 2010 06:57
À : sdr-radio-com@...
Objet : Re: [sdr-radio-com] Hooters & Perseus

Simon,

Good screen shot from the beta...i'm looking forward to it!

Happy Trails

73 de Mike

K7PI

Mercer Island, WA

From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...] On Behalf Of Nicolas, Isabelle et Valentin

SDR-Rradio Will it be able to work with Perseus in the future ?

Nicolas.C

Ok Simon , thank for reply.

A few questions: What is the approximate date of the next release (I'm very impatient;))

73/ Nicolas

From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...] On Behalf Of Nicolas, Isabelle et Valentin

SDR-Rradio Will it be able to work with Perseus in the future ?

__________ Information provenant d'ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version de la base des signatures de virus 5291 (20100719) __________

Le message a été vérifié par ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information provenant d'ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version de la base des signatures de virus 5291 (20100719) __________

Le message a été vérifié par ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information provenant d'ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version de la base des signatures de virus 5291 (20100719) __________

Le message a été vérifié par ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com

Simon HB9DRV <simon@...>

Release - before the end of September.

Samples - in about a week or so. Haven't got much done for the last few days - been tired due to the heat and lots of dog-walking. Still making progress but every now and then it's best to sit back and do some thinking. 70-hour weeks take their toll.

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...] On Behalf Of Nicolas, Isabelle et Valentin

Ok Simon , thank for reply.