Hi All

robpegsuk

Always wanted to be one of the first posts on a yahoo group,anyway hi from Sunny Bath,England. and Thanks Simon for the user Group.
73
Rob
M0TFO

jmiles56@sbcglobal.net <jmiles56@...>

Hi to all also!
You just beat me as I was trying for #1..<g>
i'm glad to see this group started. A big thank you to
Simon for all the work he puts into the program. Looking forward
to things to come.. And things to learn!

Jim- from still dark and probably going to rain.
Shawnee,Oklahoma USA

--- In sdr-radio-com@..., "robpegsuk" <robpegs@...> wrote:

Always wanted to be one of the first posts on a yahoo group,anyway hi from Sunny Bath,England. and Thanks Simon for the user Group.
73
Rob
M0TFO

Alan <alan4alan@...>

Yes, thanks to Simon for everything.
None of those new-fangled Eye-fones here, just prefer email!

73 Alan G4ZFQ Cowes Isle of Wight, bright and sunny.