Topics

HF + firmware update?

warren ullberg

Hi Guys,
I've two HF +'s and just tried to update firmware according to "first time update."
One went as expected to R1.7.2 and the rcvr works well.
The second one won't update period, four attempts. Yes. I cleaned the "erase" contacts. The rcvr works, but I'd like it to be current.
Advice and counsel will be appreciated.
Happy new year and;
73, w7wru
warren

Alan G4ZFQ

The second one won't update period, four attempts. Yes. I cleaned the "erase" contacts. The rcvr works, but I'd like it to be current.
Warren,

Maybe post on the Airspy group?
You may then get a reply from the developer or seller.

73 Alan G4ZFQ

Calder Latham

Just a guess...make sure nothing else is holding onto COM 4.

FWIW...W1HHO

All the Best.
From the woods of Maine.

On 1/3/2019 20:07, warren ullberg via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi Guys,
I've two HF +'s and just tried to update firmware according to "first time update."
One went as expected to R1.7.2 and the rcvr works well.
The second one won't update period, four attempts. Yes. I cleaned the "erase" contacts. The rcvr works, but I'd like it to be current.
Advice and counsel will be appreciated.
Happy new year and;
73, w7wru
warren

warren ullberg

Thanks Alan,
I appreciate your guidance.
73, w7wru
warren

Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] HF + firmware update?
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Date: Thursday, January 3, 2019, 11:47 PM

The second one won't update period,
four attempts. Yes. I cleaned the "erase"
contacts. The rcvr works, but I'd like it to be
current.
Warren,

Maybe post on the Airspy group?
You may then get a reply from the developer or
seller.

73 Alan G4ZFQ

Paul Mclaren MM0ZBH

Different USB port worked for me after multiple failed attempts.

Regards

Paul

 To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
 Date: Thursday, January 3, 2019, 11:47 PM

 > The second one won't update period,
 four attempts. Yes. I cleaned the "erase"
 contacts. The rcvr works, but I'd like it to be
 current.
 Warren,

 Maybe post on the Airspy group?
 You may then get a reply from the developer or
 seller.

 73 Alan G4ZFQ

warren ullberg

Thanks Calder.
73,
warren

To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Date: Friday, January 4, 2019, 4:21 AM

Just a guess...make sure nothing
else is holding onto COM 4.

FWIW...W1HHO

All the Best.
From the woods
of Maine.

On 1/3/2019 20:07, warren
ullberg via Groups.Io wrote:
> Hi
Guys,
  I've two HF +'s and
just tried to update firmware according to "first time
update."
One went as expected to
R1.7.2 and the rcvr works well.
> The
second one won't update period, four attempts. Yes. I
cleaned the "erase" contacts. The rcvr works, but
I'd like it to be current.
Advice
and counsel will be appreciated.
> Happy