Topics

Hermes-Lite

Any Hermes-Lite 2 owners here? I have a kit with transmit support ready, I just more testing.

Michael Durkin

Not in hand yet ...

On Mon, Oct 7, 2019 at 11:12 AM Simon Brown <simon@...> wrote:

Hi,

Any Hermes-Lite 2 owners here? I have a kit with transmit support ready, I just more testing.

m0wid

Hi Simon

I have a hl2 and would like to test. Been looking forward to your software working on the HL2 for some time.

Thanks for all the work

73

David Wilde M0WID

Tetra Pak Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales. Company Number 551434. VAT Number GB-800446468 Tetra Pak Manufacturing (UK) Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales. Company Number 03878924. VAT Number GB-800446468 Registered office: The Foundation, Chester Business Park, Chester CH4 9QS.
Tetra Pak Processing UK Ltd is a company registered in England. Company Number 4259617. VAT Number GB-785712301 Registered office: Eagle House, Peregrine Business Park, Gomm Rd, High Wycombe, Bucks, HP13 7DL.
Tetra Pak (Ireland) Ltd is a company registered in Ireland. Company Number 28679. Vat Number IE9F49203D Registered office: 5th Floor, 1 Tuansgate, Belgard Square East, Tallaght, Dublin 24.
This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error), please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

Simon Brown

David,

Invite sent including link to a test kit. I'll update this kit later today.
Enjoy, comments in the test team only please.

[...]

Martyn 5B4AMO

Hi Simon,

I too have a HL2, build 8. Trouble is, I work away from home and won't be
actually in front of my HL2 till Saturday... And from what I understand over
on the HL group, you might be intending to release before that.

Happy to test over the weekend if it fits with your scehdule. Really pleased
with RX on the HL2 and looking forward to using SDRC to transmit!

73, Martyn. 5B4AMO

[...]

Brian Dawe

Hi Simon, I have an HL2 build8 which I use daily, we have spoken over it, I presently use Linux Mint/Quisk 4.1.45 & am interested in try your system.

73 de Dickie G0PWC.>>>

PS I do have Windows 10 available.>>>

kb3cs

yes!  also have external 100W PA and Autotuner. been using PowerSDR mRX.

  - \0111 -