From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> on behalf of sm6fhz via groups.io <ingolf.fhz@...>
Sent: 17 November 2022 08:35
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io>
Subject: [SDR-Radio] Hermes board from Apache Labs

Hi all.

Has anyone (recently) received an invoice from Apache Labs for the shipping cost of the Hermes board that was announced and and ordered in February 2022?

https://apache-labs.com/al-products/1022/Open-HPSDR-Hermes-14-bit-ADC-EP3C25-Transceiver-Card-Assembled--Tested.html

73 / Ingolf, SM6FHZ

So sometime next week I'll be looking for a box to put it in, hook it up and start testing...

Has anyone (recently) received an invoice from Apache Labs for the shipping cost of the Hermes board that was announced and and ordered in February 2022?

https://apache-labs.com/al-products/1022/Open-HPSDR-Hermes-14-bit-ADC-EP3C25-Transceiver-Card-Assembled--Tested.html

73 / Ingolf, SM6FHZ

Tokio

Hi Ingolf,

I received the invoice, 76USD for shipping a couple of days ago.
The board is scheduled to arrive here in Tokyo on 22nd.

73,
Tokio
JA1CCA

2022年11月17日(木) 17:36 sm6fhz <ingolf.fhz@...>:

Hi all.

Has anyone (recently) received an invoice from Apache Labs for the shipping cost of the Hermes board that was announced and and ordered in February 2022?

https://apache-labs.com/al-products/1022/Open-HPSDR-Hermes-14-bit-ADC-EP3C25-Transceiver-Card-Assembled--Tested.html

73 / Ingolf, SM6FHZ

sm6fhz

OK Simon and Tokio.
Thanks for your answer.
What kind of shipping did they use for that cost?
73 / Ingolf, SM6FHZ

Simon Brown

DHL.

What kind of shipping did they use for that cost?
73 / Ingolf, SM6FHZ

sm6fhz

OK Simon.
Thanks for info.
What shipping time did you get, door to door?
73 / Ingolf

Simon Brown

Five days.