Topics

HackRF TX support with V3 of SDR Console

Steve Leigh 2E0UZA

Hi Simon,

Just passed my Foundation exam today, and was wondering if / when they'll be transmit support for the HackRF One in version 3 of SDR Console?

Kind Regards,

Steve

Simon Brown

Steve,

Not any time soon.

Simon Brown, G4ELI
www.sdr-radio.com

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of stephenleigh@...
Sent: 09 September 2018 21:39
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: [SDR-Radio] HackRF TX support with V3 of SDR Console

Hi Simon,

Just passed my Foundation exam today, and was wondering if / when they'll be transmit support for the HackRF One in version 3 of SDR Console?

Kind Regards,

Steve

Steve Leigh 2E0UZA

Hi Simon,

Thanks for getting back to me re: the HackRF, what devices does SDR Console allow to transmit?
For the HackRF I may stick with GNU Radio, have been able to setup a HF and VHF/UHF Radio that receives and transmits.

Kind Regards,

Steve, M6PPF

Simon Brown

Steve,

At the moment ANAN radios (needs fixing), then Lime and bladeRF.

Simon Brown, G4ELI
www.sdr-radio.com

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of steve@...
Sent: 23 September 2018 15:21
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] HackRF TX support with V3 of SDR Console

Hi Simon,

Thanks for getting back to me re: the HackRF, what devices does SDR Console allow to transmit?
For the HackRF I may stick with GNU Radio, have been able to setup a HF and VHF/UHF Radio that receives and transmits.

Kind Regards,

Steve, M6PPF

Lawrence Stoskopf

Great on software. Have both Limes and a Blade sitting here waiting to transmit. N0UU

KG7SWP@...

Simon, is there a version that will allow the Lime SDR UsB to transmit? I remember you had a Beta, but I never got to try it. Willing to roll back firmware to try.
I have 2- Lime SDR USBs & 3 computers to test on.

Ed

Simon Brown

Hi,

I never had a beta – I got it working for myself but must sort out a bug before I make it available. Of source, once that bug’s fixed others will come and bite me on the behind 😊 .

Simon Brown, G4ELI
www.sdr-radio.com

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of KG7SWP via Groups.Io
Sent: 25 September 2018 13:32
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] HackRF TX support with V3 of SDR Console

Simon, is there a version that will allow the Lime SDR UsB to transmit? I remember you had a Beta, but I never got to try it. Willing to roll back firmware to try.
I have 2- Lime SDR USBs & 3 computers to test on.

Ed

robpegsuk

I would like to request TX for the HackRF, would be a great feature, hopefully 2021 will bring you some time to work on it. 
Rob.