Fw: [SDR-Radio] No RSP useable in SDR Console #sdrplay

Simon Brown

So,

What a PITA ūüôĀ .

From: Sven Palmersjö <svempa42@...>
Sent: 02 August 2022 12:11
To: Simon Brown <Simon@...>
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] No RSP useable in SDR Console #sdrplay

Hi!
The RSP1A and the RSPdx are seen by SDR Console, but not working. RSP2PRO and RSPuno not seen by SDR Console. All four are seen from SparkSDR.
Sven - SM6FMB

Den 8/2/2022 kl. 12:41 PM, skrev Simon Brown:
So,

The RSPdx does not work with SDR Console?

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> on behalf of Sven SM6FMB via groups.io <svempa42@...>

RSP - No SDRPlay works with API 3.10 in SDR Console

ANAN - I have correct IP and MAC adress. Tried both dynamic and static IP adress and dissconnected firewall for a short time.

73 de Sven SM6FMB

Txeminator

Thanks for info Simon,

I¬īve installed back the API 3.09 en it¬īs working fine in SDR console 3.2 Build 2706

PC Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40GHz  / 32 Gbs. RAM + Windows 11 Pro

Best 73 de José EA2AA

martin m3ghe

Late to the party here, but I have been running V3.2 with API 3.10 since they were both available. I can only speak for the RSP1 and RSP1A but they work fine.
I am using Win 10 Pro 64 bit and all updated.
Only SDR Console and SDR Uno seem to work with API 3.10, any other software needs API 3.09.
Some points, you need to delete any previous definitions and start fresh.
Also if you tried API 3.10 and it didn't work for you SDRPlay report that you can't just install API 3.09 over the top, you have to follow the procedure on their site otherwise 3.09 wont work either. Remember when changing API versions you will need new definitions.
--
Martin m3ghe