Topics

#Future Parameter to add in Favourites #future #favourites

rocco labella IK8XLD

Hi Simon,
please can add in Favourites definition three important parameter concerning the waterfall:

1) Low level value
2) Higth Level Value
3) Zoom Value

TNX
73 Rocco IK8XLD

jdow

Play with them to see what they do.
{O.o}

On 20200212 14:09:20, rocco labella IK8XLD wrote:
Hi Simon,
please can add in Favourites definition three important parameter concerning the waterfall:
1) Low level value
2) Higth Level Value
3) Zoom Value
TNX
73 Rocco IK8XLD

Mark Cayton

Rocco,

Those parameters do currently get saved in the Favorites definitions.
--
Mark  K1LSB

rocco labella IK8XLD

Hi Jdow and Mark,
I did a lot of tests on this, on my sdrconsole 3.20 it doesn't happen in the case that I'm going to describe:
If you select an RTL-SDR radio, then you start the FFT, you choose a favorite, you get some levels of FFT. (that's correct).
If you then change radio SDR and go to use the pluto SDR, then you choose the same favorite (or another) you have the corresponding levels that also consider the different gain set for the pluto.
If you go back to sdr radio and choose RTL-SDR again and choose the same initial favorite, you do not have the same levels of LOW, HIGHT and ZOOM, as in the first attempt. (this is incorrect).
The values continually increase as if an initial cache cleanup did not occur when changing the SDR radio.

Please if you can, make this on your sdrconsole and let me know.

73 Rocco IK8XLD