Front end preselector for SDRs and wideband receivers

Simon Brown

VHF+ preselector: ATEK1001 - We're Live! | Crowd Supply

damned ... 70cm starts a bit late and 2 m is missing ... sniff

a 2m filter could be added to the "bridged" route on the board but still 70cm ham band is not there ... grr

add another (homebrewed?!?) board with 2m, 70cm, fm band, airband etc on the bridged port and use the filter chip only for the upper bands?!?

that could be a nice add on for a pluto ;-) ... a wideband low noise preamp and that filter chip (and some filters for the lower bands)

dg9bfc sigi