From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io [mailto:main@SDR-Radio.groups.io] On Behalf Of fly.fechter@...
Sent: 22 March 2020 15:43
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: [SDR-Radio] frequency setting

Hallo to you all !
I just downloaded SDR console V.3.0.20 on my Windows 10 64bit o.s. My dongle at present is the Airspy Mini.
I am unable to set up correctly any frequency even for the crowded FM range !
The SDRplay quick guide refers to a side panel for the frequency explorer and the DSP options (mode VFR etc.) and shortcut settings  via buttons highlighted in the center and/or near the Home button.. I fail to locate and use these buttons in the version 3.0.20 I downloaded !
May I ask you for your kind advice re solving my problems ?
Thank you very much in advance,
Regards,
Roland

_._,_._,_

jdow

Have you visited https://www.sdr-radio.com/ to read the support data? And off hand I suspect the SDR-Play quick setup guide won't be nearly as good as you might hope for an AirSpy mini.

You might want to show us a screen shot of what you have. Off hand I am astonished you cannot find mode options. And a "VFR" mode would not be one of them.

If you want the FM band on the left below the ribbon you should see the Receive DSP panel. The top selection is labeled "Receive". Below that set is "Mode" with things like AM, FM, NFM. For FM broadcast select BFM.

If you start the radio a "Radio" selection appears with things like "Help" at the top which launches your browser at "https://www.sdr-radio.com/airspy". For gain I have set up here with the "Sensitive" option to 13 and a visual gain at -30, which at one point was reasonably calibrated. New versions of firmware suggest I perform a calibration again. But, it works more than adequately with that level of fine tuning.

{^_^} Joanne

On 20200322 08:42:33, fly.fechter@... wrote:
Hallo to you all !
I just downloaded SDR console V.3.0.20 on my Windows 10 64bit o.s. My dongle at present is the Airspy Mini.
I am unable to set up correctly any frequency even for the crowded FM range !
The SDRplay quick guide refers to a side panel for the frequency explorer and the DSP options (mode VFR etc.) and shortcut settings  via buttons highlighted in the center and/or near the Home button.. I fail to locate and use these buttons in the version 3.0.20 I downloaded !
May I ask you for your kind advice re solving my problems ?
Thank you very much in advance,
Regards,
Roland

fly.fechter@t-online.de

Thank you very much for your rapid help !
May I ask another question ?
I intend to receive VDL2 data via Multipsk and SDR console. I suppose this is feasible and is already done by some members of this group.
I would be most obliged for any respective hints-setup instructions - screen shots etc.
I look forward to your continued help.
Regards,
Roland

-----Original-Nachricht-----