Topics

Forum problems.

Conrad, PA5Y

Hello Simon, I have hardly any spare time and I cannot access the forums from work in my lunch break. You did mention why this might be a month or so ago. Is this likely to be fixed any time soon?

I hope so!

73

Conrad PA5Y

I think iIt’s your ISP/Security – the IP address is residential, not a business, I expect this is why it’ll be blocked. Also it may be the port number, you’ll have to talk with your IT people I think.

Hello Simon, I have hardly any spare time and I cannot access the forums from work in my lunch break. You did mention why this might be a month or so ago. Is this likely to be fixed any time soon?

I hope so!

73

Conrad PA5Y

Max

Hi Conrad

Forum is down at the moment. I expect Simon is aware.

73

Max

Simon Brown

Yep,

Getting RF into my DSL when running (ahem) a bit more than 400 watts. Put ferrites everywhere etc., given up for now, so it’ll be running until I have my next tests during the week.