From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> on behalf of gabriele somma via groups.io <gabrielesomma@...>
Sent: 11 July 2022 10:32
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io>
Subject: [SDR-Radio] Filter #request

Hi Simon, I am trying to receive VDL 2 - a means of sending information between aircraft and ground stations, such signals need 20/25 khz bandwidth in usb. I have tried to increase the filters but the maximum increase is 4000.You can increase that chance.Thank you.

Kriss Kliegle KA1GJU

ACARS, which CPDLC (VDL-2) uses is AM, not USB. It's the same physical radio we use for voice comms. With the press of a button, I can use Com #3 on voice. Or hit the data button and let the ACARS control the frequency for the current location, and allow ACARS to function.
Here's a screen shot of what Super Station #4's Airspy R2 can hear on 131.550MHz. Surprisingly, the carrier frequencies are all over the place, but generally the transmission is within +/-5 kHz.

73 Kriss KA1GJU