Feature Request Vote

Christopher Day

Simon,

I hope you enjoyed your holiday. I'm sure you have a lengthy list of feature requests, no doubt including this one, but I thought I'd just add my vote. It would be really nice if the Image Rejection parameters were retained across invocations of the program. (Unless, of course, they do already and I've missed something.) Thanks. Now to wade through all the messages to date.

Chris Day
AE6VK

Simon HB9DRV <simon@...>

Hi,

I agree - I'm currently sitting inside the External Radio integration and have been working on this for seven days now, still got at least a week to go :(

I have the Cross Country Wireless and SoftRock receivers, I'll attack this once I get the integration available for testing.

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...] On Behalf Of ae6vk