Feature request

vbifyz

Hi Simon,
Thanks for your great work! I especially appreciate the integration with the broadcast station database.
One feature that would make identifying stations much easier is filtering by "on air now", i.e. showing only stations that are broadcasting at this moment.

I hope you remember about my other request, about the AGC algorithm.

73, Mike VE3YXA

Simon HB9DRV <simon@...>

Hi,

I haven't forgotten the AGC design, it's very good, just haven't had time yet. Over the weekend I started the TX support as 'someone' may have a new SDR transmitter and needs TX support in the console for testing.

No names, no pack drill, it'll blow your socks off when it's announced.

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com