From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> on behalf of gabriele somma via groups.io <gabrielesomma@...>
Sent: 27 September 2022 11:47
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io>
Subject: [SDR-Radio] #feature

Hi, is it possible to activate the markers in the waterflow (as shown in the figure) by importing the stations from the EiBi database? I have tried all possible solutions but to no avail. Thank you.

Mag loop Simon

Thought you were on hols?? Or atleast taking a break?? Turn your pc off!! Relax..

By the way..visiting you this weekend and revisiting new house..

Otger Simon

Curt Faulk

On Tue, Sep 27, 2022 at 10:14 AM, Simon Brown wrote:
The spectrum would be crazy full of text, I think this is almost impossible.

Simon Brown
I agree Simon, the amount of text would be too much. Plus, the program chokes on large lists. ILG makes it convulse.