Topics

Ettus Support - Testers Needed

If you have any Ettus hardware and are not in the test team then please visit https://groups.io/g/SDR-Radio-TestTeam and apply to join the group, failing that send me an e-mail with your e-mail address and I’ll invite you.

I’ve:

  • Compiled the latest UHD source version 4.0 using Visual Studio 2019 (VS2019)
  • Written a regular DLL in VS2019 which I will use instead of the current UHD (version 3.10)
  • Written a small test harness
  • Got a very good script-driven development environment for updating the source

Now I’m implementing this new UHD should have my B200 working later today / tomorrow, then it’ll be available in a test kit.

As soon as we know the new code works I’ll add missing RX features such as internal / external clock, then add TX support which I can text on QO-100.

Toodles,

Knot Schure

Applied.

Have the following;

B210 with mounted TXCO & active GPS antenna, and an N2xx & UBX-40, but only internal clock.

...and (potentially) this summer X310 & UBX-160, dependent on Wife Acceptance Factor, regarding the purchase, as its waaay more then the others combined.

The B210 is with me out in the middle of the Pacific ocean, however when the UBX-40 clears RMA, I would be willing to send this to you on loan (since it resides in the UK as you do) -  if you so desire.

Regards,

Erik.

Simon Brown

Hi Erik,

Sounds great, I would need the N2xx and UBX-40 but I’m sure we can test remote for now.