From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of George Stein - NJ3H via Groups.Io
Sent: 25 March 2020 20:39
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: [SDR-Radio] Error Report

Hello Simon,

I have saved an error report from today.  It is over 300mb.  How do I send it to you? It is for version 3.0.19.  I just am waiting for the next release to update.  sorry it isn't the latest version.

Regards,
George, NJ3H
Redmond, Oregon

George Stein - NJ3H

Hi Simon,

Looking forward installing and using it.  Do you ever get a chance to sleep?

I still had the "Bug" screen up on the computer this evening when I tried to load SDRC and use the Elad S2.  Unfortunately it would not engage the Elad.  I closed the "Bug" screen and then the program worked fine through the Elad.  So I don't know if it was an Elad issue or not.

Regards,
George