Enclosure question for those buying Hermes and 10W PA

Conrad, PA5Y

Hello all, I am hopeful that the Hermes that I ordered will be shipped soon. I also ordered a 10W PA.  The Hammond 1455Q1601 is recommended and there are cutouts for the Apollo amplifier shown here:

http://www.k9ivb.net/hermes/Hermes_Hammond_Frontpanel_Cutouts_V2.pdf

It looks like the Apache 10W amplifier and the original Apollo amplifier are different because the Apache amplifier has 3 connectors. Does anyone know the cutouts for the Apache 10W amplifier for the 1455Q1601?

I would ask on the Apache forum but it does not seem to be very ‘vibrant’

73

Conrad PA5Y