From: G4GIR via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, October 3, 2019 1:44 PM
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] IC-7610 and SDR Console

Hello Simon

Did you mean to add something after then...?

I am not seeing any of my spots for QO-100 arrive in my Console cluster window.

Had Console running all morning and just searched the text copy of the cluster window and there is no spots at all for QO-100, having said that I don’t think there have been any spots anyway, as doing a search with DXBase of the QO-100 frequencies only returns my spots for today 2 off and 1 from DL8FBD which was before I started monitoring.

73

Ian

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of G4GIR via Groups.Io

Under DX Cluster Program Options  (Display spots for: xx minutes) Any chance you could add an infinite selection?

73

Ian G4GIR

G4GIR

Hi Hi

Well no not on QO-100, you are lucky to get half a dozen in 24hrs!!

But the 60m will be good.

Thanks

Ian