Downloading the 3.1 Beta Problems From Sr. Citizen ? #sdrconsolev3

rmrrgs

Hi,

Sr. Citizen (very), so please put up with my dumb questions a bit.  Undoubtedly will be more. Thanks.

Presently running Version 3.1 Build 2319.
Want to get back to using Console after some medical issues.

My understanding is that the latest is still a Beta version. True ?

a. Is this what I want (I usually try to avoid Beta's), or should I wait for the non-Beta to be issued ?
   When might this be ?

b. Anyway, I did try to download the 3.1 latest Beta Build, but I cannot come up with anything that actually downloads the file.
   Could someone please give me an exact link (64 bit) for me to try out this Beta prior to the non-Beta becoming available. ?

c. Is there a written Guide or doc. that describes all the changes in it ?  If so, link to, please ?

Thanks; as always appreciate the help,
Bob

Simon Brown

Hi Bob,

You can use the stable release of v3.1 (recommended) or if feeling brave there’s a beta you can try.

All downloads are on https://www.sdr-radio.com/download just scroll down nice and slowly and you’ll find the download links.

All new features & fixes in the beta are on the same page.

[...]

Hi Simon,

Thanks for taking the time to help me out.
Hate to appear too dumb, but-

What come up, for me, is a green icon that says Download, with two vertical scrolling arrow hashtags.
Below that it says:

             3.1
    August 3rd, 2021
    Release Notes
32 Bit Microsoft Dropbox Webhost
64 Bit Microsoft Dropbox Webhost

BUT- everything is greyed out. Nothing is clickable  (the 32-Bit and 64 Bit lettering is the only thing not greyed out in this view)

What, as usual, am I missing or doing incorrectly

b.  I guess what I want is per your suggestion the "3.1 stable Non-Beta version"

Thanks again,
Bob

Just Click on Microsoft or Dropbox or Webhost.

Thanks for taking the time to help me out.
Hate to appear too dumb, but-

What come up, for me, is a green icon that says Download, with two vertical scrolling arrow hashtags.
Below that it says:

             3.1
    August 3rd, 2021
    Release Notes
32 Bit Microsoft Dropbox Webhost
64 Bit Microsoft Dropbox Webhost

BUT- everything is greyed out. Nothing is clickable  (the 32-Bit and 64 Bit lettering is the only thing not greyed out in this view)

What, as usual, am I missing or doing incorrectly

b.  I guess what I want is per your suggestion the "3.1 stable Non-Beta version"

Thanks again,
Bob

rmrrgs

Hi Simon.