From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> on behalf of Zacharias Liangas via Groups.Io <zliangas@...>
Sent: Sunday, December 1, 2019 11:30 AM
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io>
Subject: [SDR-Radio] dll missing

Today after starting the program I seen this mesage.
It says: "the code run cannot be done because the BugTrapU64 cannot be found . Reinstaling the program can posibly solve this problem..."
Did this problem happened to you? I m not sure why caused this
I reboot the PC but problem persisted !

Zacharias Liangas

Just a new installation over the existing solved the probem