Topics

DIY Arduino Midi Controller for SDRC Advanced

Andrea Dalbagno

Hello Gents

If interested,  attached you'll find sketch, wiring diagram and SDRC MIDI html settings for a advanced ( 80) ) version of my previous DIY MIDI Controller.
Thanks to Ernst DL2EBV for his kind help.
This version has better management of the VFO rotary encoder and ... Zoom in/Zoom out function operated with a rotary encoder.

Ciao
Andrea

Hi Andrea,
Thanks for sharing this, i'll certainly build it out and play. Per chance do you have a schematic view instead of the Fritzing diagram. Only if you have it already and handy, little easier to read than the Fritzing diagram.

--
73 de k1jbd
bammi

Andrea Dalbagno

Hallo Bammi

I don't have the schematic at hand, but I'll do it in a day or two anyway to complete the documentation. So I'll put it here when it will be ready. :-)
Thanks for your interest.

BTW I tried to get it directly from Fritzing, but I think it's not so clear.

73

Andrea

Il dom 26 lug 2020, 22:55 bammi via groups.io <jbammi=mac.com@groups.io> ha scritto:
Hi Andrea,
Thanks for sharing this, i'll certainly build it out and play. Per chance do you have a schematic view instead of the Fritzing diagram. Only if you have it already and handy, little easier to read than the Fritzing diagram.

--
73 de k1jbd
bammi

Siegfried Jackstien

how do you make the zooming function?!? i do not find zoom in /out in the midi definitions

dg9bfc sigi

Am 26.07.2020 um 17:12 schrieb Andrea Dalbagno:

Hello Gents

If interested,  attached you'll find sketch, wiring diagram and SDRC MIDI html settings for a advanced ( 80) ) version of my previous DIY MIDI Controller.
Thanks to Ernst DL2EBV for his kind help.
This version has better management of the VFO rotary encoder and ... Zoom in/Zoom out function operated with a rotary encoder.

Ciao
Andrea

Andrea Dalbagno

Hallo Siegfried

I made it emulating AltGr keystroke + mouse wheel rotation with Keyboard and Mouse library in Arduino plus an rotary encoder.

:-

Regards

Andrea

Il lun 27 lug 2020, 14:18 Siegfried Jackstien <siegfried.jackstien@...> ha scritto:

how do you make the zooming function?!? i do not find zoom in /out in the midi definitions

dg9bfc sigi

Am 26.07.2020 um 17:12 schrieb Andrea Dalbagno:
Hello Gents

If interested,  attached you'll find sketch, wiring diagram and SDRC MIDI html settings for a advanced ( 80) ) version of my previous DIY MIDI Controller.
Thanks to Ernst DL2EBV for his kind help.
This version has better management of the VFO rotary encoder and ... Zoom in/Zoom out function operated with a rotary encoder.

Ciao
Andrea

billcoombes

Hello Andrea,
I wonder if you can help me. I am trying to find the files that go with your articles on the DIY Arduino Midi Controller for SDR Radio. I think with the change of the group, these files seemed to have disappeared from your messages. If possible, both the original and the advanced software, diagrams etc would be very useful. I started to make you device and have built the hardware now can't access the software, etc.
Any help will be appreciated and you can send them straight to my email address if that helps.
Best wishes,
Bill

Andrea Dalbagno

Hello Bill

I'll be very glad to help you. Just let me gain some spare time from work :-)
In a couple of days i'll send you the files.
Here's a picture of the last version
73
Andrea

Il mer 18 nov 2020, 17:04 billcoombes <bill@...> ha scritto:
Hello Andrea,
I wonder if you can help me. I am trying to find the files that go with your articles on the DIY Arduino Midi Controller for SDR Radio. I think with the change of the group, these files seemed to have disappeared from your messages. If possible, both the original and the advanced software, diagrams etc would be very useful. I started to make you device and have built the hardware now can't access the software, etc.
Any help will be appreciated and you can send them straight to my email address if that helps.
Best wishes,
Bill

Andrea Dalbagno

Hello Bill

I sent you a PM. Did you receive it?

73
Andrea

Il giorno mer 18 nov 2020 alle ore 17:04 billcoombes <bill@...> ha scritto:
Hello Andrea,
I wonder if you can help me. I am trying to find the files that go with your articles on the DIY Arduino Midi Controller for SDR Radio. I think with the change of the group, these files seemed to have disappeared from your messages. If possible, both the original and the advanced software, diagrams etc would be very useful. I started to make you device and have built the hardware now can't access the software, etc.
Any help will be appreciated and you can send them straight to my email address if that helps.
Best wishes,
Bill

Miguel de Castro

Hello Andrea, you can also send it to me, I am waiting for material to do it and as soon as I get it I will build it.

A greeting ........   Miguel

Andrea Dalbagno

Hello Miguel

Just sent you PM.

73

Il giorno gio 19 nov 2020 alle ore 12:05 midecastro2000 via groups.io <midecastro2000=yahoo.es@groups.io> ha scritto:
Hello Andrea, you can also send it to me, I am waiting for material to do it and as soon as I get it I will build it.

A greeting ........   Miguel

billcoombes

Yes, thanks very much Andrea and now have them safely stored and will now the Arduino programmed.
Thanks again for helping me so quickly.
Bill