From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Barnett
Sent: 26 May 2021 08:16
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: [SDR-Radio] Digital Decoder

Hi, When using SDR 3.0.27 Build 2188 and selecting the Digital Decoder for RTTY and select enable SDR Console crashes! Would you like a copy of the crash log Simon?

Regards
John.

Please use https://forum.sdr-radio.com:4499/ when posting questions or problems.

John Barnett

Hi Simone, as far as I know, I am using the latest version 3.0.27 Build 2188.

Regards
John.

On Wed, 26 May 2021 at 12:51, Simon Brown <simon@...> wrote:
John,

Please check that you are using the very latest version. If you are then I'll build a special kit we can use for testing.

Hi, When using SDR 3.0.27 Build 2188 and selecting the Digital Decoder for RTTY and select enable SDR Console crashes! Would you like a copy of the crash log Simon?

Regards
John.

Please use https://forum.sdr-radio.com:4499/ when posting questions or problems.

Danny G.

John,
I think the latest build is 2190 ...

Danny.

Simon Brown

OK,

Will make a kit etc. and send you a link direct.