From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Allan Isaacs
Sent: 29 April 2021 18:15
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: [SDR-Radio] Dead Andrus

My Andrus SDR was working quite happily in my workshop, connected via my LAN until recently when it just stopped.
Attached is the logfile from today.
The thing is powered via its USB connector and everything appears to work except there's no signal passed to SDR Console.
Any ideas?
Allan G3PIY

Allan Isaacs

I don’t believe it’s a firewall problem Simon.

More tests needed but its looking like a really nasty hardware fault.

Time to dig out the circuit diagram and an oscilloscope unless there’s an Andrus diagnostic program?

I wonder if Andrus Aaslaid still listens into this forum or may another Mk1.5 user can help?

Allan G3PIY

It’s just not sending data. Firewall change maybe?

My Andrus SDR was working quite happily in my workshop, connected via my LAN until recently when it just stopped.
Attached is the logfile from today.
The thing is powered via its USB connector and everything appears to work except there's no signal passed to SDR Console.
Any ideas?
Allan G3PIY

Some command control is working, just no UDP packets received so I don’t think it’s hardware.