Topics

Data :: Playback --> Audio :: Record

Uwe Volk

Dear Simon,

I just noticed that the desired feature now is realized in 3.0.16.

The date/time stamp is now from taken from the recorded spectrum file, not from the current PC date/time anymore.

Well done Simon!

Regards, Uwe.

July 8, 2019:

It would be an excellent possibility to 'extract' an audio signal out of a spectrum recording with the date/timestamp in the filename.

In my screeshot example the spectrum recording is dated 08-Jul-2019, however the audio recording will get the name of the current PC date and time.

This is fine for current reception. I would like to have the date and time (freq as well) of the spectrum recording appearing as the file name, when starting an audio recording from this spectrum file.

I don't know, how difficult this might be to implement.

believed to be clean.