From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of
Trevor Smithers
Sent: 22 June 2019 11:53
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Cc: tsmithers@...
Subject: [SDR-Radio] CW decoder

Just wondering if the integrated CW decoder is still on the development list
?

Trevor G0KTN

Jim W7EED

Hi Simon!  I was wondering about the CW decoder.  Is it still in the works?
--
73,
Jim W7EED

Simon Brown

Yes,

I stopped because I didn’t have time, want to get back to this soon and see if AI will help.