From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ernst Siderits (OE3IDE)
Sent: 12 August 2019 19:06
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: [SDR-Radio] Crash on window resize

Hello,
I have the problem, that SDR-Console crashes, if I want to resize the main window. It works until a certain size, then sdr-console is crashing.
This behavior is not related to the last version. It exists since a couple of versions.

See attached video.

73 Ernst, OE3IDE

Ernst Siderits (OE3IDE)

Hi Simon,

it goes up to 30%, whith the remark "not responding".

Ernst, OE3IDE

Ernst Siderits (OE3IDE)

Edited

Ok, it has something to do with the dsp panel:

* hiding dsp-panel => resize works
* activating dsp-panel => freeze/crash

It seems to be the "IF Display", if I hide it, resize works.

Ernst OE3IDE