Contour Multimedia Controller Express & SDRC

Don Woodward

I picked up a Contour Multimedia Controller Express and using it with SDRC - I have programmed one of the buttons to be F5 for TX and it works well - I have programmed the shuttle to be mouse up/mouse down but in order for it to work the mouse cursor has to be on the IF Display window - is there any key press which would bring the IF Display window into "focus" so I don't have to move the mouse cursor there?  I could program another key on the Contour and click it before moving the shuttle.

73's

Don W.
KD4APP
EM84au75

Siegfried Jackstien

you also can cick in main spectrum (as an example to a new station that you see in waterfall) and when focus is in main spectrum you also can tune (i use arrow keys cause my laptot has a touchpad and so no mosewheel)

sidenote ... get a midi controller (dj deck that speaks midi)

lots of functions and does not need to have the focus in spectrum for tune

in fact i can even hide sdrc (minimize) on taskbar and midi (and switch to tx) still works fine

greetz sigi dg9bfc

Am 01.08.2022 um 00:00 schrieb Don Woodward:

I picked up a Contour Multimedia Controller Express and using it with SDRC - I have programmed one of the buttons to be F5 for TX and it works well - I have programmed the shuttle to be mouse up/mouse down but in order for it to work the mouse cursor has to be on the IF Display window - is there any key press which would bring the IF Display window into "focus" so I don't have to move the mouse cursor there?  I could program another key on the Contour and click it before moving the shuttle.

73's

Don W.
KD4APP
EM84au75