console's tunig scale is shifted ?! part 2

ic8pof

Correction... the console's scale is shifted about 370hz lower either in cw or ssb from the main freq of my rig, which is\should be correct in respect of the cluster spots.
73
Phil

--- In sdr-radio-com@..., "ic8pof" <ic8pof@...> wrote:

HI again, just noted that the console's tuning scale is shifted about
400hz higher in ssb between the scale and the spots appearing on the cluster and about 470&#92;480 hz higher in respect the tunign scale of my rig in cw.
73
Phil

Simon HB9DRV <simon@...>

How are you setting the frequency? Please add a screenshot, I don't really understand what's happening.

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...] On Behalf Of ic8pof

Correction... the console's scale is shifted about 370hz lower either in cw or ssb from the main freq of my rig, which is\should be correct in respect of the cluster spots.
73
Phil

ic8pof

GM, the screenshot comes asap.
In the mean time read the story:

a)switch ON the TRX + HRD + DM780 ,
b)sync both via CAT,
c)open in DM780 the packet-cluster ,
d)click on any spot, I have tried on 20mt.
e)launch the SDR_Radio console on the same freq (manually #°!°@...)

Example for the Novices: TRX is on 14200, tune the SDR_IQ on the same QRG.
For easier tuning of the sdr choose a steady carrier (CW is SUPER) as SSB is very "volatile" .
The resulting SDR-Radio console QRG is OFF TRX's about 370&#92;380hz below the rig.

Mine both FT1000s read&#92;work the same freq down to the nano_hertz ;---)

You have an FT950 try on it.

More tests later.

73
Phil

From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...]
On Behalf Of ic8pof

Correction... the console's scale is shifted about 370hz lower either in cw
or ssb from the main freq of my rig, which is&#92;should be correct in respect
of the cluster spots.
73
Phil

Simon HB9DRV <simon@...>

It's the odd frequency reading on the FT-1000, I'm sure of this. The SDR-RADIO.com console shows the carrier frequency but I think the FT-1000 does something odd, applies an offset.

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...] On Behalf Of ic8pof

Mine both FT1000s read\work the same freq down to the nano_hertz ;---)

ic8pof

uhmmmm....
one more problem for Simon_the_octopus_programmer.
Hope that 1 liter coffe will suffice ?!
eh hehehe
73
Phil

PS why the cluster is ISO ?
will try on 2 other brand radios soon
using Logger32 and N1MM since ever and the QRGs are always OK.
I bet a Capri_Cappuccino ;-))

From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...]
On Behalf Of ic8pof

Mine both FT1000s read&#92;work the same freq down to the nano_hertz ;---)