Console And Icom R8600. (Recognizing The R8600 ?)

rmrrgs <rgsrose@...>

Hello,

Have a new Icom R8600, and admittedly it's going to take me a while to understand all of its controls and nuances.

But, would like to use it with Console, which I understand is
quite O.K.

Have a cable from the rear I/Q Port to pc (USB)

In Definitions, it keeps coming back to me with No R8600 found.

My guess is that it is something not set or configured in the radio.
(but maybe in the pc ?)

Any suggestions as to what I should check ?

Thanks,
Bob

Sounds like a driver. My notes are here: https://www.sdr-radio.com/icom-r8600 .