Congratulations, Simon!!!***

Bruce Tanner

Congratulations Simon, HB9DRV, for having received the award for achievement of "Technical Excellence", by DARA at The Dayton Hamvention, Dayton, Ohio, for your creation of "Ham Radio Deluxe" software, and for sharing it with the amateur community.

Thanks Simon!

Bruce, K2BET

Andy obrien <k3ukandy@...>

Simon was due to return to Switzerland today from the Isle of Man.  Howver I also see on the news that the IOM airport was closed due to volcanic ash from Eyjafjallajokull.  Simon may have a longer holiday than he intended.

Andy K3UK

On Sun, May 16, 2010 at 9:32 PM, k2bet1 <bet110@...> wrote:

Congratulations Simon, HB9DRV, for having received the award for achievement of "Technical Excellence", by DARA at The Dayton Hamvention, Dayton, Ohio, for your creation of "Ham Radio Deluxe" software, and for sharing it with the amateur community.

Thanks Simon!

Bruce, K2BET

Simon HB9DRV <simon@...>

Indeed he is, returning on Wednesday. Currently sitting in a pub in Castletown, Isle of Man.

Simon HB9DRV

Simon was due to return to Switzerland today from the Isle of Man.  Howver I also see on the news that the IOM airport was closed due to volcanic ash from Eyjafjallajokull.  Simon may have a longer holiday than he intended.

.

Bruce Tanner

You dared to spell that, Andy?� Hope Simon can make to most of the delay if there should be one. This morning it looked like the difficulty had begun to move East, so maybe any delay will be short.

bet
------------

�

On Sun, May 16, 2010 at 9:32 PM, k2bet1 <bet110@comcast.net> wrote:
�

Congratulations Simon, HB9DRV, for having received the award for achievement of "Technical Excellence", by DARA at The Dayton Hamvention, Dayton, Ohio, for your creation of "Ham Radio Deluxe" software, and for sharing it with the amateur community.

Thanks Simon!

Bruce, K2BET

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5120 (20100517) __________

http://www.eset.com

jmiles56@sbcglobal.net <jmiles56@...>

Simon

I can't think of a better way to spend an unplaned layover
than in a Pub on the IOM. Have a safe flight!

Jim

From: Andy obrien

Simon was due to return to Switzerland today from the Isle of Man. Howver I also see on the news that the IOM airport was closed due to volcanic ash from Eyjafjallajokull. Simon may have a longer holiday than he intended.

.

davidjmessing

I was in the audience and was pleased to hear you received the award.  You are truly appreciated.

Dave
K0RWM
Nebraska City, NE

On Sun, May 16, 2010 at 8:32 PM, k2bet1 <bet110@...> wrote:

Congratulations Simon, HB9DRV, for having received the award for achievement of "Technical Excellence", by DARA at The Dayton Hamvention, Dayton, Ohio, for your creation of "Ham Radio Deluxe" software, and for sharing it with the amateur community.

Thanks Simon!

Bruce, K2BET

Simon HB9DRV <simon@...>

Hi,

Was talking to Pieter and am planning on attending next year.

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...] On Behalf Of David Messing

I was in the audience and was pleased to hear you received the award.  You are truly appreciated.