From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chris
Wilson
Sent: 19 February 2021 16:22
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: [SDR-Radio] Can SDR Radio be used witha Red Pitaya?

I use my Red Pitaya for RX only using HDSDR, can I alo use SDR Radio please?
It does not appear to be listed, thanks. (Nor does it "see" my LAN connected
Alfredi).

--

Best regards,
Chris mailto:chris@chriswilson.tv

Please use https://forum.sdr-radio.com:4499/ when posting questions or problems.

Chris Wilson

Hello Simon,

Saturday, February 20, 2021

OK, that's a shame but I too am only too aware time is finite, thanks for the reply Simon and all the best.

Best regards,
Chris 2E0ILY mailto:chris@chriswilson.tv