Can Console run the SDRdou

Paul Cianciolo

Hello,

I am wanting to run my SDRdou  and compare 2 different antennas on the same frequency.
and use the Signal view to capture a data stream and compare the CSV in excel post recording

I cannot seem to find info on this anywhere. Is the duo capability only achieved with SDR UNO?
Can someone point me in the right direction please?

Thank you
W1VLF

Dennis Matzen

Paul, as far as I know, the only software that can utilize both receivers at the same time is SRDuno. SDR Console does not have this capability.
--
Dennis
KA6FUB

Paul Cianciolo

OK Dennis Thank you.  Time to get aquanted with UNO

Appreciate the answer

PaulC
W1VLF
Check out my YouTube Channel

"When youth departs..May wisdom be enough"

On Monday, December 5, 2022 at 03:47:12 PM PST, Dennis Matzen <ka6fub@...> wrote:

Paul, as far as I know, the only software that can utilize both receivers at the same time is SRDuno. SDR Console does not have this capability.
--
Dennis
KA6FUB

David J Taylor

On 05/12/2022 23:47, Dennis Matzen wrote:
Paul, as far as I know, the only software that can utilize both receivers at the same time is SRDuno. SDR Console does not have this capability.
--
Dennis
KA6FUB
Can you run two separate instances of SDR Console?

David
Web: https://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor@...
Twitter: @gm8arv

jdow

Can't open the same USB device in two different programs.

{^_^}

On 06/12/2022 08:25, jdow wrote:
Can't open the same USB device in two different programs.
{^_^}
Of course! I was hoping it might appear as two separate devices.

David
Web: https://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor@...
Twitter: @gm8arv