David J Taylor

From: Julian - M0UGA
[]
I have one of these http://www.inrico.cn/product/qt/30.html

Available from many resellers, it's a handheld Bluetooth speaker mic that has great potential for use with a Bluetooth equipped PC, your software and of course a suitable radio.
[]
===============================

... and talking Bluetooth, does anyone know of a reasonably-priced Bluetooth PTT? Surprisingly, the AnyTone 587 doesn't include one. Something to perhaps stick to the steering wheel?

73,
David GM8ARV
Web: http://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor@...
Twitter: @gm8arv

Julian - M0UGA

This looks perfect for you David.

https://www.mirfield-electronics.co.uk/bluetooth-for-anytone-tyt/

Although a cheaper alternative for just PTT might be https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Zello-Bluetooth-PTT-Button-for-Network-Radios-/163653879923?_trksid=p2385738.m4383.l4275.c10  as long as the supported profiles within the Bluetooth devices match to what the radio is expecting.

David J Taylor

From: Julian - M0UGA

This looks perfect for you David.

https://www.mirfield-electronics.co.uk/bluetooth-for-anytone-tyt/

Although a cheaper alternative for just PTT might be https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Zello-Bluetooth-PTT-Button-for-Network-Radios-/163653879923?_trksid=p2385738.m4383.l4275.c10 as long as the supported profiles within the Bluetooth devices match to what the radio is expecting.

Thanks, Julian. I actually have the Mirfield one (bought at the Galashiels rally), and may well be selling. The Zello one looks possible (subject to the comment you made) but I was thinking of about half that price! "I'm OK", but I would have liked something to recommend to AnyTone 578 purchasers.

I'll leave it these as it's rather off-topic - I don't know what Bluetooth support Simon has for his software.

73,
David GM8ARV
Web: http://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor@...