Bitmap Display: How to change receiving frequency

Nils Schiffhauer

Hi, all - I just found an easy way to change the receiving frequency with the "Bitmap Display" is still kept open.
It works with the "Frequency Database", and it works just fine.
I added this procedure to my blog entry with two explaining screenshots:

https://dk8ok.org/2022/01/02/sdrc-new-bitmap-display-helps-to-raise-dx/

73 Nils, DK8OK

--
dk8ok.org

Uwe Volk

Hi Nils,

I use the Data File Analyser almost daily and I think the Bitmap Display is a help for a quick overview. Thanks for your detailled explanations and the additions, highly appreciated.

73, Uwe.