Beta features not in the current release ?? #sdrconsole

Rich

I came across a you tube video that demo's the SRD Console V3 Beta ...    In it has some features I would really like to have..
 I have the latest version on SDR Console  I have loaded   is  Version 3.1 build 2320  Compiled Aug 2 2021.  I thought this would contain all the features I say in the video but if does NOT ??!

I can not find how to do this.   Perhaps someone could direct me where I can get this beta version.  I especially like to see the the Band plan  ...  Being a ham that has been out operation for awhile  this is a very nice feature to highlight sections of  the band  .. and it can be modified if need  for other info ... Like  a bar at the bottom of the spectrum    it could reflect the CW portion  of the band  or   you might add  a digital mode like PSK  or RTTY  .. In the Beta version  it was very nicely done   ...  I am constantly having to configure UNO   and sometime I think  I spend more timing doing this ...then actually listening.   [Simon   I have followed this program forever ..  and I think it is the best !]
Wish there are more You Tube videos ...  with tips for all the different configurable optiond ...    I tried to get adjusted to UNO... but I have an ANAN 100   that I would love to get this program working with it...    Thanks to you  .. my retirement is going be better  !

Dennis Matzen

Rich, here is the link to the Beta version of SRD Cosole: https://www.sdr-radio.com/download#Beta

The 3.1 release version you have is the stable 3.1 software. It does not get updated, it is locked. All new features are added to the beta versions. This will end up being the next stable version (3.2).

I am running the latest beta and have enabled the band plan feature. I have edited it to show the US amateur band with sub-bands. It is a helpful feature.
--
Dennis
KA6FUB

Simon Brown

And,

Ban plan is there: Ribbon Bar, View, Spectrum, Band Plan.