From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io [mailto:main@SDR-Radio.groups.io] On Behalf Of Hank Tyler
Sent: 23 October 2017 21:44
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: [SDR-Radio] Bandwidth control not functional with new preview

Bandwidth control not functional with new preview

Hank/ke0cu

Hank Tyler

I can do it (I just found out) from the Select Radio Window but not from the Home Tab Bandwidth drop down list. It says "dummy."
I am using the SDRPlay RSP1.

Hank/ke0cu

Simon Brown

Hank,

Thanks - that info really helps.

Simon Brown, G4ELI

www.dxgalaxy.com
www.sdr-radio.com
www.sdr-satellites.com

I can do it (I just found out) from the Select Radio Window but not from the Home Tab Bandwidth drop down list. It says "dummy."
I am using the SDRPlay RSP1.

Hank/ke0cu

Mark Cayton

I just tried mine, I have the same radio as Hank's (RSP1), both methods of bandwidth selection (Select Radio window and Home Tab Bandwidth drop-down) working fine for me on Preview 7 Build 940.
--
Mark  KF5VQY

terry murphy

Just downloaded Oct. 23 preview. No problem here.

Terry
W6LEO

On Monday, October 23, 2017, 5:35:59 PM PDT, Mark Cayton <mcayton@...> wrote:

I just tried mine, I have the same radio as Hank's (RSP1), both methods of bandwidth selection (Select Radio window and Home Tab Bandwidth drop-down) working fine for me on Preview 7 Build 940.
--
Mark  KF5VQY

Hank Tyler

I restarted my PC again today and the problem with the bandwidth control persists. Weird.

Hank/ke0cu

Simon Brown

Yes,

Very. I looked at the code and don’t see how this could happen unless there’s a timing issue getting the radio to start.

Please do the following:

Simon Brown, G4ELI

www.dxgalaxy.com
www.sdr-radio.com
www.sdr-satellites.com

I restarted my PC again today and the problem with the bandwidth control persists. Weird.

Hank/ke0cu

Hank Tyler

Log file added

Hank/ke0cu

David - G4PNX

Appear to have a similar problem here in that the Select Radio bandwidth is set to 192 for my FCDP+....the bandwidth drop down box shows a tick against 192 but every time I restart the radio the Frequency Panel on the pan shows 76.800Khz and the frequency bar has to be widened to accommodate the 192/200Khz span I want to display.

Log attached

David -G4PNX

Simon Brown

David,

Please add a screenshot so I can see this.

Simon Brown, G4ELI

www.dxgalaxy.com
www.sdr-radio.com
www.sdr-satellites.com

Appear to have a similar problem here in that the Select Radio bandwidth is set to 192 for my FCDP+....the bandwidth drop down box shows a tick against 192 but every time I restart the radio the Frequency Panel on the pan shows 76.800Khz and the frequency bar has to be widened to accommodate the 192/200Khz span I want to display.

Log attached

David -G4PNX

Simon Brown

OK,

I've changed some logic, tested it and it seems OK now. This will be in the next kit I post here.

Simon Brown, G4ELI

www.dxgalaxy.com
www.sdr-radio.com
www.sdr-satellites.com