Auto Start Two Instances with Different Identities

Kevin_E

Hey,

I'm wondering how (or if it's even possible) to auto start two instances of SDR-Console with different identities with a bat file? So in the event of a a power failure they auto restart when the power comes back on. Or if any one has other suggestions besides using a bat file?

I would think something like this:

@echo off
cd "C:\Program Files\SDR-Radio.com (V3)\SDR Console.exe"
start SDR Console.exe "Identity_1"
start SDR Console.exe "Identity_2"
exit
Thanks, Kevin.

To start identity 2:

I'm wondering how (or if it's even possible) to auto start two instances of SDR-Console with different identities with a bat file? So in the event of a a power failure they auto restart when the power comes back on. Or if any one has other suggestions besides using a bat file?

I would think something like this:

@echo off
cd "C:\Program Files\SDR-Radio.com (V3)\SDR Console.exe"
start SDR Console.exe "Identity_1"
start SDR Console.exe "Identity_2"
exit

Thanks, Kevin.

Kevin_E

Thanks Simon, exactly what I was looking for. Although, at first I was trying with /min to start minimized and it would crash with the "please wait..." loading bar. On 3.0.21 anyways.

Simon Brown

Let me know if /minimize or /maximize is needed.

Thanks Simon, exactly what I was looking for. Although, at first I was trying with /min to start minimized and it would crash with the "please wait..." loading bar. On 3.0.21 anyways.

Kevin_E

Not needed, but I find when SDR-Console is minimized, the CPU takes less of a hit.

Kevin.