Arinst SDR Dreamkit V1D

Simon Brown

Here Wednesday (tomorrow) or Thursday.

Adding support will take a day or two.

Gisle Vanem

Seems there are no quality filters inside. FM-stations leaking into the HF-bands:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JzADBrNqCE&ab_channel=JAMDIGITAL

Larry Dodd

Simon,
Good specifications. Hope you will have a switch to turn the AGC off if desired. Thanks!
Larry, K4LED

On Oct 12, 2021, at 8:31 AM, Simon Brown <simon@...> wrote:

Here Wednesday (tomorrow) or Thursday.

Adding support will take a day or two.

see if you have fm stations in the shortwave area ... the dreamkit seems to have not so well designed filters (if there are any)

i just have watched a video from a user with fm stations on shortwave .. hmm?!?

(is that a vhf uhf sdr with an upmixer as frontend for sw???)

dg9bfc sigi

Am 12.10.2021 um 14:30 schrieb Simon Brown:

Here Wednesday (tomorrow) or Thursday.

Adding support will take a day or two.

I have no idea what it is; I just get sent radios, I add support.

see if you have fm stations in the shortwave area ... the dreamkit seems to have not so well designed filters (if there are any)

i just have watched a video from a user with fm stations on shortwave .. hmm?!?

(is that a vhf uhf sdr with an upmixer as frontend for sw???)

dg9bfc sigi

Am 12.10.2021 um 14:30 schrieb Simon Brown:

Here Wednesday (tomorrow) or Thursday.

Adding support will take a day or two.

i would take a closer look inside ;-)

dg9bfc sigi

Am 12.10.2021 um 15:08 schrieb Simon Brown:

I have no idea what it is; I just get sent radios, I add support.

see if you have fm stations in the shortwave area ... the dreamkit seems to have not so well designed filters (if there are any)

i just have watched a video from a user with fm stations on shortwave .. hmm?!?

(is that a vhf uhf sdr with an upmixer as frontend for sw???)

dg9bfc sigi

Am 12.10.2021 um 14:30 schrieb Simon Brown:

Here Wednesday (tomorrow) or Thursday.

Adding support will take a day or two.

bagmouse7@...

This is great news, I have one on the way too!