Arinst SDR Dreamkit V1D

Simon Brown

Hi All,

Is there any interest in support for the Arinst SDR Dreamkit V1D  in SDR Console?

Main parameters:

  • Frequency range 1-3100 MHz
  • Sampling rate of quadrature channels 6 MHz
  • The maximum bandwidth is 5 MHz
  • ADC resolution 16 bit
  • Sensitivity 0.3 μV
  • Demodulation WFM, WFM STEREO/RDS, NFM, AM, LSB, USB, DSB
  • Powerful pre/post signal processing-AGC, pulse / spectral noise reduction, notch filters, equalizer.
  • Simultaneous display of up to 4 bands in spectrum / waterfall mode
  • HDSDR connection, continuous quadrature data transfer from ADC
  • Possibility of supplying an internal voltage of 12 V to the input connector
  • Memory for 40 presets
  • Built-in speaker
  • Connecting Bluetooth audio devices
  • Screen 4 "
  • Built-in 5000 mAh battery

Links:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbuIqk42ALo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jgh1fDxhTGk

https://www.ebay.com/itm/234169277921

Per

Hi Simon,
not as much as TX support for HackRF One, which I have been told 'is not going to happen' :-)

73 de LA9XKA - Per

Ken Alexander

Don't go to any trouble on my account.  I already have more SDR receivers than I need! 😋

73,

Ken  VE3HLS

On Wed, Sep 8, 2021 at 4:39 PM Simon Brown <simon@...> wrote:

[...]

Maybe TX for the hack will happen, who knows?

not as much as TX support for HackRF One, which I have been told 'is not going to happen' :-)

73 de LA9XKA - Per

I probably have the most.

[...]

N2MS

Simon,

I would be interested. I like portable receivers. Please keep us posted.

Mike N2MS

On 09/08/2021 5:38 AM Simon Brown <simon@...> wrote:

Hi All,Simon,

[...]

Please use  https://forum.sdr-radio.com:4499/ when posting questions or problems.

Scott/KC1UA

I took a leap of faith and ordered one. While I'll use it mainly for portable use, it would be a nice addition to SDRC. Thanks for the consideration.
--
Scott - KC1UA
Marstons Mills, Cape Cod, MA USA

Matthias Bopp

Hi Simon,

I have multiple SDR RX and do not plan to buy such a device.

The frequency range is nice but the bandwidth of 5MHz is too low for many applications in the GHz range such as weather satellite reception, DATV etc

I am rather look for a solution of a SDR-TRX with a wide frequency range and high bandwidth which also provides a network interface in addition to USB3.

Kind regards

Matthias

www.dd1us.de

[...]

I bet, more than 15 !?

[...]