Topics

ANAN-8000DLE + SDRradio V3.0.3

Guillaume Larouche

Just downloaded SDR radio V 3.0.3 and running protocol 2 in the Anan.

Can't get it to work,  Radio receive 1 or 2 secondes and crash.

Tested firmware 1.4 and 1.5, both do same, also try few bandwith and always same

Is there beta version for Anan?

Thank you

Guillaume

Wait for 3.0.4 – working quite well.

3.0.4 will be available later this week.

Simon Brown, G4ELI
www.sdr-radio.com

Just downloaded SDR radio V 3.0.3 and running protocol 2 in the Anan.

Can't get it to work,  Radio receive 1 or 2 secondes and crash.

Tested firmware 1.4 and 1.5, both do same, also try few bandwith and always same

Is there beta version for Anan?

Thank you

Guillaume

Guillaume Larouche

Ok fine thank!

WB0WQS

your killing me Simon... lol I am checking your web site daily.  Can't wait to see 3.04.

On Mon, Jan 7, 2019 at 6:52 AM Guillaume Larouche <va2na@...> wrote:
Ok fine thank!

I just invited you to the test team.

Simon Brown, G4ELI