From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> on behalf of freddie herndon via groups.io <nubbyless@...>
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2021 6:43 PM
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io>
Subject: [SDR-Radio] Anan 10e rear line in as mic input

Hi I was wondering if there's any progress with being able to use the rear line in on the anan 10e for a mic input I would really love to use ddr console instead of powersdrmrx but this is the only thing holding me back I can't use the front input for my audio rack as the radio is completely repackaged in a rack mount and I have no access to that input without reconfiguring the entire box