Topics

Anan 10 Compatibility.

GLENN NUTSEY

Hi,

New to the group and wanting to ask if TX is
supported for Anan 10 with V3 Console ?

Receive is working fine along with Tune but
struggling to set up audio using mic mic directly in to
radio.

Looking at the compatibility list it shows the 10e
and 8000dle only, although I see lots of Anna 10 and 100 posts.

Thanks

Glenn

10 should work OK, I use the 10e every morning.

New to the group and wanting to ask if TX is
supported for Anan 10 with V3 Console ?

Receive is working fine along with Tune but
struggling to set up audio using mic mic directly in to
radio.

Looking at the compatibility list it shows the 10e
and 8000dle only, although I see lots of Anna 10 and 100 posts.

Thanks

Glenn

GLENN NUTSEY

Edited

Receive seems to work fine along with tune.

Mic is plugged in to the radio (no physical PTT) and audio is registering on the VOX display bar when talking in to mic.

TX option does not key radio although tune does ?

Does this function work or does software require physical PTT from radio?

 Thanks

I need to see a screenshot. Myself I only use VOX, PTT via the ANAN hardware or external serial port should work.

Anyway, please add a screenshot, the Transmit DSP pane must be visible.

Receive seems to work fine along with tune.

Mic is plugged in to the radio (no physical PTT) and audio is registering on the VOX display bar when talking in to mic.

TX option does not key radio although tune does ?

Does this function work or does software require physical PTT from radio?

 Thanks

GLENN NUTSEY

Hi Simon,

As per our quick 80 metre contact this morning.

All appears to be working fine. Lots of great points on this software BUT the receive quality audio and SNR is incredible!  I have been using Thetis and Powersdr MRx and I am a new convert to SDR Console :-)

Just a couple of questions:

How to you display TX signal on Panadapter ?

The power metre I assume is showing average power (showing about 2/3 watts) ?  I run 10 watts but it shows peak power on PowerSDR. Is this an option on TX and Tune with Console ?

Any recommendations for a linear with QRP radio ?

Thanks again Simon with donation to follow.

Glenn M1AQO

On 10 Oct 2019, at 20:38, Simon Brown <simon@...> wrote:

Hi,

I need to see a screenshot. Myself I only use VOX, PTT via the ANAN hardware or external serial port should work.

Anyway, please add a screenshot, the Transmit DSP pane must be visible.

Receive seems to work fine along with tune.

Mic is plugged in to the radio (no physical PTT) and audio is registering on the VOX display bar when talking in to mic.

TX option does not key radio although tune does ?

Does this function work or does software require physical PTT from radio?

 Thanks

GLENN NUTSEY

Donation made for Dog Food.

On 12 Oct 2019, at 09:58, GLENN NUTSEY via Groups.Io <glennnutsey@...> wrote:

[...]

Simon Brown

Hi Glenn,

  • There isn’t a good display of the TX signal on the main display, I’ll add this. I do have the data etc.
  • Please add a screenshot while it’s showing 2/3 watts, this is a calibration issue.
  • Look at the screenshot below – make sure the correct model is selected:

  • Amplifier – I use the LinearAmp UK HF 1k – contact me off-list for more info.