Alternate Layout

Simon HB9DRV <simon@...>

... and here's one I made earlier for Pieter.

All part of the work I'm doing as part of the 1.2 kit, betas when it's more stable.

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

jmiles56@sbcglobal.net <jmiles56@...>

Looks real nice to me. Patiently waiting the new release.

Jim

--- In sdr-radio-com@..., "Simon HB9DRV" <simon@...> wrote:

... and here's one I made earlier for Pieter.

477208/view

All part of the work I'm doing as part of the 1.2 kit, betas when it's more
stable.

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

Simon HB9DRV <simon@...>

"Patience is a virtue, Possess it if you can, Seldom found in woman, Never found in man"

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...] On Behalf Of jmiles56@...

Looks real nice to me. Patiently waiting the new release.

jmiles56@sbcglobal.net <jmiles56@...>

Hehe....your the man with the programing plan. I can't code the stuff so patience is a virtue I have to live with..:-)

From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...]
On Behalf Of jmiles56@...

Looks real nice to me. Patiently waiting the new release.

obrienaj <k3ukandy@...>

I like the original

Andy K3UK

From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...]
On Behalf Of jmiles56@

Looks real nice to me. Patiently waiting the new release.