All is Well at the KA1GJU Super Stations... I hope!

Kriss Kliegle KA1GJU

I was away, while daughter was taking care of the funny farm. On day one we had a 6 hr power outage that knocked them offline. Then later in the week we had bad storms and the Astron 35 that powers the router/switch (reduce QRM from SPS), and two Remoteham Icoms went onto crowbar mode(?). Power was on but no Vdc output. So all servers and remote radios downstream of the router were kaput.

Should all be back up and running, if not please drop me a line! I just hate not being here during thunderstorms for the safety and longevity of the equipment.

73 Kriss KA1GJU

Simon Brown

My Favourite #2 super station is now alive, many thanks.

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> on behalf of Kriss Kliegle KA1GJU via groups.io <kliegle@...>
Sent: 02 August 2022 13:22
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io>
Subject: [SDR-Radio] All is Well at the KA1GJU Super Stations... I hope!

I was away, while daughter was taking care of the funny farm. On day one we had a 6 hr power outage that knocked them offline. Then later in the week we had bad storms and the Astron 35 that powers the router/switch (reduce QRM from SPS), and two Remoteham Icoms went onto crowbar mode(?). Power was on but no Vdc output. So all servers and remote radios downstream of the router were kaput.

Should all be back up and running, if not please drop me a line! I just hate not being here during thunderstorms for the safety and longevity of the equipment.

73 Kriss KA1GJU

--
- + - + -
Please use https://forum.sdr-radio.com:4499/ when posting questions or problems.