From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> on behalf of daiche via groups.io <daiche@...>
Sent: 18 June 2022 02:46
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io>
Subject: [SDR-Radio] Afedri AFE822X dual channel Diversity/phasing support?

Simon,

Will there ever be dual channel support for the Afedri SDR's to enable phasing? Or support for the Afedri SDR Network Control Box, that works with HDSDR, to do same?

Regards,

Dave Aichelman     N7NZH     Grants Pass, Oregon

daiche

Thanks Simon for responding. HDSDR is fine and I considered a 2nd program offering support, would be icing on the cake. BTW, I am quite pleased with V3 and like the Scheduler options and G33DDC support very much. Thank You and do take a well deserved break.

Dave Aichelman     N7NZH     Grants Pass, Oregon

Conrad, PA5Y

Hello Simon, I can add my name to the list of dual Afedri users, for me it is even more esoteric. EME.

Can I also just say how delighted I am with the FDM-S3! An excellent piece of advice from you Simon. It can handle anything that I throw at it so far and it makes a superb band scope with SDRC when I am doing contests. I have one HF input in use for 6m, the other for the transverters and the VHF input for Band II. I will almost certainly get another one. I go to FH next week and I will see if the Elad 2 channel DUO-X project is still alive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6WoTZbk_JI

I am off work for 3 weeks from next week and I will be getting my newly acquired FDM-DUO going. I intend using it mainly to drive transverters. I think I am turning into an ELAD fan boy 😊

73

Conrad PA5Y