Topics

ADALM-PLUTO

Simon Brown

Coming soon.

More info: https://www.sdr-radio.com/Blog/PostId/47/adalm-pluto

Simon Brown, G4ELI
www.sdr-radio.com

dc8gy@...

Simon I congratulate and wish you much joy with these Tx/Rx.

A healthy and successful New Year.

Thank you for your great program.

George

Siegfried Jackstien

i have one .... nice thingy

do not forget to "hack" its firmware (70 megs to 6 gig and both cpu used)

dg9bfc sigi

Am 31.12.2018 um 07:14 schrieb Simon Brown:

Coming soon.

More info: https://www.sdr-radio.com/Blog/PostId/47/adalm-pluto

Simon Brown, G4ELI
www.sdr-radio.com

Simon Brown

Arrived.

I’m concentrating on this for the next few days, if possible, I’ll have RX support in 3.0.4 and TX support a week or so later in 3.0.5. Online documentation is very good, looks like a very professional API. It’ll be interesting to see how this little beasty performs.

An advantage of adding Pluto (AD9362) support is it’ll be very easy to add support for other similar Analog Devices SDRs at a later date.

Simon Brown, G4ELI
www.sdr-radio.com

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of David J Taylor via Groups.Io

Yes, it will be fun to run software other than the AD-supplied on my pair, too!

73,
David GM8ARV
Web: http://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor@...
Twitter:@gm8arv

Mark L. Hammond

Yay! I pulled out from storage my Pluto. Updated firmware. Ready to play with this again, but on V3 it will be a treat :) Thanks, Simon!

Mark  N8MH

Brendan Wahl

HAH! It sounds like the programmer just needs to have beer.
I was reading up on the ADALM, and it sounds like an interesting piece of gear. Maybe my first Xmit SDR...

Simon Brown

Well,

So far, not so good. Maximum sustained throughput without packet loss is 6MHz, massive internal latency . I was using the latest firmware 0.29, also mine uses the 9363 chip to the hardware hack isn’t valid.

Pluto is now on the back burner.

Simon Brown, G4ELI
www.sdr-radio.com