Topics

Acquisition of IQ data from NI-5668R to "SDR console application" #uhd #network #sdrconsolev3 #feature

Anis

Hello,

     I'm trying to use SDR console for IQ data analysis obtained from VSA 5668R. However, there is no exclusive support for NI hardware in SDR Console as provided for other radios (BladeRF, HackRF etc.). I tried a few attempts by establishing a connection between both (through controller IP address) and interestingly found that on labview side, VI was listening the command sent from SDR console. However, IQ data sent from labview to SDR application is not being received on other end and simply an error is being shown. Probably, there is protocol mismatch or it needs certain drivers to acquire raw IQ data from VSA 5668R which could further be demodulated there. If someone has any info regarding this, kindly share it.

Regards

You’re not clearly explaining the scenario.

  • Are you trying to connect to the VSA 5668R as if it were a SDR radio, or
  • Are you opening a file created by the VSA 5668R?

If trying to connect to the VSA 5668R then I don’t see how this could work, if reading a file then it’s probably in a format which isn’t supported.

Need more info!