Dewey

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Simon BrownSent: Wednesday, March 31, 2021 13:19To: 'SDR-Radio' <SDR-Radio@groups.io>Subject: [SDR-Radio] £350 Dog Biscuit

My dog Millie had an argument with her best friend Jema. The result was Millie needed 3 stitches on her ear, the whole treatment costing £350!

My next pet will be a snake.

Dewey

Just look at SDR-Radio… Simon always “goes big” …  😊.

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Simon BrownSent: Wednesday, March 31, 2021 13:19To: 'SDR-Radio' <SDR-Radio@groups.io>Subject: [SDR-Radio] £350 Dog Biscuit

My dog Millie had an argument with her best friend Jema. The result was Millie needed 3 stitches on her ear, the whole treatment costing £350!

My next pet will be a snake.

Mag loop Simon

Hi Simon

Dont get a snake..

My mate had a nice snake..untill it escaped and really did eat next doors cat.. really it did..thing was next door was plod..
My word..everytime we went out we were pulled over..
One very very unhappy policeman..( and child.) thing is  he could never prove it..

It was a big snake though..bugger to recatch!!  Ended up in london zoo..15 foot long then! Was only 1 foot when Rich bought it!!

Simon

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Simon BrownSent: Wednesday, March 31, 2021 13:19To: 'SDR-Radio' <SDR-Radio@groups.io>Subject: [SDR-Radio] £350 Dog Biscuit