999 Spain COPE Tecsun AN200 loop Airspy HF+ Discovery

Peter 1956

999 Spain COPE Tecsun AN200 loop Airspy HF+ Discovery
SDR Console V3.2
A made a cable to connect the stereo mini jack socket (tip and screen -ring is not used) of the AN200 to the SMA input of the HF+ Discovery, incorporating a 20:1 balun in the cable.This will also work with other SDRs.
999 E COPE Madrid 24h es Madrid/Majadahonda * 50kW
https://youtu.be/Y4-2UcE_9G8
Peter

Miguel de Castro

Buenas tardes, has utilizado un balun 20:1, ¿qué toroide has utilizado y cuantas vuelas de hilo?

Un saludo ...... Miguel

Peter 1956

Hello Miguel
I don't know the details of the torroid, it was an old one I had. Translate gives "how many tread flies" for the rest of your message!
Peter

John Aldridge

Actually "...and how many turns of wire?" (I think "vuelas" is a typo for "vueltas")

J [definitely not a Spanish expert!]

--
Cheers,
John